Kelsey. NY. Wiccan. Bi. Wiccan/Nature, Harry Potter, Studio Ghibli, David Bowie, Disney and anything I find funny or interesting. I follow back.
In honor of my posting on this blog again I want to do a small giveaway to thank my followers for sticking around.
- Rose quartz worry stone
- Chrysoprase tumbled stone
- Green Calcite chunk
- Amethyst pendant
- Break at home geode (not pictured)
- Mystery Prize
- You do not have to be following me, though it is appreciated if you do
- Reblog to enter, 1 reblog=1 entry
- Likes do not count as a entry, though are alright for bookmarking
- No giveaway blogs, and please dont spam your followers
- Removing or editing the text in any way will disqualify you
- Must be 18 years or older to enter, or must have parents permission. As per tumblr guidlines
- Ask box must be open for me to contact you if you win
- Must be willing to give me your shipping address if you win
- The winner will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be selected
The giveaway will end Tuesday, September 30th at 8pm Pacific time.
Winner will be chosen via random.org for fairness.
You may reblog as much as you wish, but again please don’t spam your followers
Giveaway is open worldwide, all shipping expenses paid by me.
Winner will not be publicly announced unless they are okay with me doing so (due to past winners of others and my own giveaways receiving hate from those who didn’t win)
This giveaway is in no way affiliated with tumblr.
Or, you know, you could just stop saying sorry.
I take it you don’t have anxiety.
You can’t “just stop saying sorry”. You do something, something so little, like accidentally bump into someone. You feel horrible about it. Your brain starts panicking and you have trouble trying to breathe. You stutter an apology. They say it’s okay, but you accidentally do it again, and you apologize again. They just say “Aha, you can stop saying sorry.” And you feel horrible that you’ve probably made them angry or upset, so you mutter out an apology for the third stupid time, and they just say to stop saying sorry. Stop saying sorry.
You can’t just tell someone to stop saying you’re sorry.
I want that comment on flyers so I can hang them in my school
reblogging this one for the GOOD commentary.
If you’re going to tell someone to stop saying sorry say, “You don’t have to apologize to me.” and smile. If they say sorry again just say, “You’re fine.” and keep smiling and move on. The faster the situation is resolved the faster the person with anxiety can start to calm down. Please don’t get angry at someone for saying sorry, sometimes that’s all the person feels like they can do.
I swear I get so anxious over doing something wrong that this one time I shoved a door open too hard accidentally and I apologized to the door without realizing that I was saying it.